- Learn French
- Talk Now French
Talk Now French (Download) - Beginner, Children
Ideal for those who:
- Are complete beginners or know just a handful of words in French.
- Enjoy learning through simple but addictive games.
- Want to speak and understand enough basic vocabulary to “get by”.
How does it work?
- You learn essential vocabulary for a range of situations.
- Interactive games let you see how much you can remember, and gradually increase in difficulty to really test you.
- Improve your pronunciation with the recording game, which allows you to compare your accent against that of a native speaker.
- Feel motivated to learn by earning points that will win you bronze, silver and gold awards.
- Printable vocabulary sheets with each topic for you to take away with you and keep learning on the move.
- Nine different topics covering first words, food, colours, phrases, body, numbers, time, shopping and countries.
- Listen to male and female native speakers repeat each word or phrase as many times as you need.
- Learn from any of over 120 native languages - Look at the list to see if your language is included.
Talk Now help languages
- Abruzzese (Western)
- Arabic (Classical)
- Arabic (Egyptian)
- Arabic (Modern Standard)
- Berber (Tarifit)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- English (American)
- English (British)
- English (Canadian)
- French (Canadian)
- German (Swiss)
- Haitian Creole
- Occitan (Provençal)
- Occitan (Standard)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Punjabi (Indian)
- Saami (Northern)
- Scottish Gaelic
- Sotho (Southern)
- Spanish (Latin American)
- Tok Pisin
- Available as a download, so you can start learning French straight away.
- Attractive new design and easy to navigate menus help you easily find the section you need.